Davao City – Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club Incorporated and the Pomelo Tee Foundation will host its 15th edition of the Pomelo Tee Golf tournament set this April 29 to May 2 at its all-weather course located at nearby Mandug, this city.
“It will be open to the club’s members and guests with bigger prizes await the winners,” said Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club manager Tommy Inigo.
The tournament which expects some 300 golfers will follow the 36-hole Stroke Play team and individual competition using the modified Stableford system. It also allots a brand new 2020 Mitsubishi Xpander, P500,000 cash, an electric golf cart, an air conditioning unit, a motorcycle and 100K worth of Mizuno products for the lucky player who scores a rare ace on designated par three fairways.
Registration is now ongoing pegged at P6,000 per player (inclusive of P500 mulligan for two days) with Mizuno product giveaways worth P5,000.
“Winners of the tournament will receive beautiful and memorable trophies plus more raffle items during the awarding ceremonies,” Inigo added.
The awarding ceremonies will be at the Rizal Memorial Colleges gym on May 2 at 6 p.m.
“Proceeds of the tournament will be used to continue the scholarship program of the Pomelo Tee Foundation to qualified relatives of the RPVGCC caddies and employees in cooperation and full support of the Rizal Memorial Colleges through the benevolence of Mr. Leo Magno,” Inigo said.
The Pomelo Tee Foundation Incorporated also funds the different charitable projects such as the technical needs of two schools located at Barangay Mandug and Indangan. This year’s beneficiaries are the Pablo Lorenzo National High School-Mandug and the Teofilo V. Fernandez National High in Indangan.
Interested may now inquire at the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club through (082) 286- 3673 (trunk line); Karl Moises-09173121887; Erzza Abuan-09177705528 and Wilson Obongen-09156032302.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months