A 17-year-old boy was arrested in a drug buy-ust in Barangay 31-D at 11:10 p.m. yesterday.
According to Sta. Ana Police Station commander, Maj. Michael S. Uyanguren, the suspect has been under surveillance for some time. The resident of Barangay 10-A is included in the Directorate for Intelligence drug watchlist.
The suspect was arrested after he handed one sachet containing alleged marijuana in exchange for P100.
Confiscated from the suspect were five sachets of suspected dried marijuana with an estimated weight of 0.1221 grams and an estimated street market value of P500.
A case for violation of RA 9165, or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, is now being prepared against the suspect. Christy Andrea Petinglay/JMC Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success