A 17-year-old boy was arrested in a drug buy-ust in Barangay 31-D at 11:10 p.m. yesterday.
According to Sta. Ana Police Station commander, Maj. Michael S. Uyanguren, the suspect has been under surveillance for some time. The resident of Barangay 10-A is included in the Directorate for Intelligence drug watchlist.
The suspect was arrested after he handed one sachet containing alleged marijuana in exchange for P100.
Confiscated from the suspect were five sachets of suspected dried marijuana with an estimated weight of 0.1221 grams and an estimated street market value of P500.
A case for violation of RA 9165, or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, is now being prepared against the suspect. Christy Andrea Petinglay/JMC Intern
- Composite teams named for COVID vaccination program
- Marawi, Lanao Sur MSMEs to benefit from Plant Tissue Lab
- READY FOR JABBING | Almost 100% of 2,300 DCPO members willing to be vaccinated
- Over 500,000 identified for the vaccination priority list
- PARADIGM SHIFT | Why Is the Organization of Islamic Cooperation Silent on China’s Treatment of Uyghur Muslims When the United States Alleges Genocide?
- PNIA primed to boost nickel sector
- Choice Mart is now on foodpanda
- Public urged: Watch out for entities using games, franchise programs
- BDO offers QR Code withdrawals from select ATMs
- Your next best roommate could be a plant