An 80-year-old was caught allegedly soliciting money for the illegal numbers game, last two, in Purok 4, San Isidro, Barangay Kanamayan, Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 23.
She was identified as Segundina Mante Recto, a resident of the area.
Recovered from her possession were the stub, black pen, two P50 marked bills, and bet money in different denominations, amounting to P210.
The suspect is now temporarily detained in the Sto. Tomas Police Station, awaiting the filing of a case against her. Mary Grace Managbang/JMC Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories