Local investors are urged to join a large franchise show next month and explore business opportunities that will be presented during the event.
At the Kapihan sa Dabaw at SM Ecoland-Annex, Debbie Uy-Rodolfo, Franchise Asia Philippines 2020 expo committee chair, said the Franchise Asia Philippines (FAPHL) 2020 is a week-long international event where people can explore the franchising industry and other business opportunities.
“Dabawenyos can take advantage of the growing economy and consider starting their own business,” said Uy-Rodolfo as the event will also have seminars on helping future businessmen invest on the right franchise and helping franchisors transform their businesses into successful franchises would be conducted.
The event would kick off on the 23rd of March with a Certified Franchise Executive Program. The International Franchise Conference would be on March 25-26, while the International Franchise Expo will be on March 27-29.
The theme of the event will be about the state of franchising at the age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution since it said in its press release, “the world faces disruptions brought about by rapid technological advances.”
During the event, they would be examining the impact of the new form of industrialization and how to make the most out of it for “further growth and better opportunities.”
The Philippine Franchise Association (PFA), which is organizing the event, hopes to be able to help businessmen in preparing for the challenges and opportunities ahead.
PFA President Sherill Quintana said: “Like fire, the fourth industrial revolution can destroy businesses by making them irrelevant because of disruptions. But fire can also be a tool for further growth and better opportunities.”
Rodolfo said, “Franchise Asia, with more than 800 brands participating in the expo, is a great platform to explore the many opportunities that franchising offers.”
Entrance for the expo is free for online registrants and regional delegates outside National Capital Region (NCR) will get a discount on the registration fee.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success