Personnel of the Talomo Police Station arrested two suspects in an entrapment operation in Purok 7, Central Beach, Talomo District at 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
They were identified as Kathay Lyn Luzon Mortillaro, 34, and a resident of Purok 15, Kabataan Center Village, Bago Gallera, and Jhonson Bermudez Mangin, 28, motorcycle driver, and a resident of Purok San Agustin, Ulas.
Confiscated from them were three sachets of shabu weighing 6.5 grams with an estimated value of P104,000.
The suspects are now detained in the Talomo Police Station, facing as case for violation of Republic Act 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. Shenna Madenancil/JMC Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market