Hearts bloomed with romance as Hearts Day was celebrated at Waterfront Insular Hotel Davao. Valentine’s Day is an extra special occasion because it is the time we get to shower our partners and family with more love.
As guests walked into the Agila Ballroom, they were greeted with a Grand Valentine’s setup, a scene so lovely, it brought out the romance in every person. Luscious greenery, floating bird cages, and lighted doves made the atmosphere not just special but breathtaking. The gorgeous setup was designed by the majestic hands of Noel Tanza of Golden Touch.
Guests were treated to an intimate premium buffet feast and heartwarming spread of the evening’s specials. A romantic live band serenaded guests with classic love songs. It was a dining experience worth.
The night was sealed by the ladies bringing home sweet giveaways instead of red roses. The generous serving of creamy and delightful Dream Cake was the perfect gesture to say “I Love You.”
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success