A man was arrested at a checkpoint for carrying illegal drugs.
Al Apayor Lopez, 39, a sales supervisor, was riding a public utility vehicle when he was arrested during the inspection at the police-military checkpoint in Licanan, Brgy. Alejandra Navarro (Lasang), Bunawan District at around 9 a.m. yesterday.
Operatives recovered from his possession two pieces of shabu, weighting 0.019 grams with an estimated market value of P1,000.
Lopez, a resident of Gavina Subdivision, Sto. Niño, Panabo City, Davao del Norte, was placed under the custody of the Bunawan Police Station. Khim Vanjo B. Jimenez/ JMC Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories