A man was arrested at a checkpoint for carrying illegal drugs.
Al Apayor Lopez, 39, a sales supervisor, was riding a public utility vehicle when he was arrested during the inspection at the police-military checkpoint in Licanan, Brgy. Alejandra Navarro (Lasang), Bunawan District at around 9 a.m. yesterday.
Operatives recovered from his possession two pieces of shabu, weighting 0.019 grams with an estimated market value of P1,000.
Lopez, a resident of Gavina Subdivision, Sto. Niño, Panabo City, Davao del Norte, was placed under the custody of the Bunawan Police Station. Khim Vanjo B. Jimenez/ JMC Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success