Five tricycle drivers were arrested after they were caught playing toss coin at the public market of Barangay Bunawan Proper, Bunawan District around 2 p.m. Wednesday.
The Bunawan Police Station identified the suspects as Michael Ulboda, 30; Jimmy Apiz Cartin, 44; Sulpicio Agnaya Basister, 39; Christopher Dingal Tunggos, 55; and Noel Manlapuz Calisagan, 52, all local residents.
Recovered from their possession were two P1 coin used in the toss coin and two P20.00 bill as bet money.
The detained suspects are now charged for violating President Decree 1602. Khim Vanjo B. Jimenez/ JMC Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success