Five tricycle drivers were arrested after they were caught playing toss coin at the public market of Barangay Bunawan Proper, Bunawan District around 2 p.m. Wednesday.
The Bunawan Police Station identified the suspects as Michael Ulboda, 30; Jimmy Apiz Cartin, 44; Sulpicio Agnaya Basister, 39; Christopher Dingal Tunggos, 55; and Noel Manlapuz Calisagan, 52, all local residents.
Recovered from their possession were two P1 coin used in the toss coin and two P20.00 bill as bet money.
The detained suspects are now charged for violating President Decree 1602. Khim Vanjo B. Jimenez/ JMC Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories