Personnel of the Toril Police Station caught a suspect in a buy-bust operation in Calinan, at 5:50 p.m on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
The suspect was identified as Crisanto Batilong Ybañez Jr., 37, a resident of Purok 7, Feria Street, Calinan.
Recovered from his possession were three sachets of suspected shabu with a total estimated street value of P50,000.
Reportedly, Ybañez was detained in Davao City Jail in Barangay Ma-a for the same case and released through a plea bargaining last May 2019. He is now under the custody of the Toril Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed