Personnel of the Toril Police Station caught a suspect in a buy-bust operation in Calinan, at 5:50 p.m on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
The suspect was identified as Crisanto Batilong Ybañez Jr., 37, a resident of Purok 7, Feria Street, Calinan.
Recovered from his possession were three sachets of suspected shabu with a total estimated street value of P50,000.
Reportedly, Ybañez was detained in Davao City Jail in Barangay Ma-a for the same case and released through a plea bargaining last May 2019. He is now under the custody of the Toril Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories