Entertainers Acoustic Duo – Toby & Shirlyn, with Pianist Ephraim “Bong” L. De Leon, Jr. made the hallways throb with life as the The Royal Mandaya Hotel’s Acoustic Night at Kamayo Cafe made Valentines’ Celebration a night to reminisce forever on February14, 2020.
Dinner Buffet featuring European Cuisine complemented with a glass of Verdejo Sauvignon made the night of love and lovers seem magical for everyone.
Pianist Bong De Leon played piano pieces which won the hearts of the guests who felt romance was in the air listening to the piano selections, while guests was serenaded by the Dillema Duo.
Chosen as Best Dressed Couple and Couple of the Night were Mr. Renty Dellona & Mrs. Jesse Dellona.
On the third level of The Royal Mandaya Hotel, Club Cabana Valentine’s Party featured live musicand entertainment with DJ Julian Rodriguez, with guests enjoying discounts on all orders of Food & Beverages.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories