Personnel of the Bunawan Police Station caught two suspects in a buy-bust operation at 7 p.m. in Barangay Tibungco on Feb. 13.
They were identified as Jaber Escorias Basilio, 25, a resident of Purok 14 Deluxe, Tibungco, and Jibrel Saturios Hairal, 26, welder, married, and a resident of Purok 16, Purok Buhisan, Tibungco.
The suspects were arrested when they allegedly handed over a sachet of shabu worth P500 to the poseur-buyer.
Also recovered from their possession were four sachets of shabu worth P2,000 and the P500 marked bill.
Reportedly, Hairal had a prior drug case. The suspects are now under the custody of the Bunawan Police Station, as they face a case for violation of RA 9165. Shenna Mae Madenancil/JMC Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories