A 34-year-old man was gunned down in Purok Buongon, Sobrecarey Street, Barangay 14-B at 11 a.m. on Feb. 16.
He was identified as Gerald Mejares Cajegas, a resident of Mamay Road, Barangay Angliongto, Buhangin District.
According to the victim’s aunt, Irene Anoba Mejares, Cajegas was carrying firewood on his way to his mother’s house when he was shot three times by an unidentified gunman. The perpetrator was described to be 5’4” in height and medium built.
Cajegas was declared dead at the hospital.
Scene of the Crime Operatives recovered three cartridges from a .45 caliber pistol from the area. Khim Vanjo B. Jimenez/JMC Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories