Two persons, including a recidivist, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Thursday evening.
Bunawan Police Station commander Major Noel Villahermosa identified the suspects as Jaber Escorias Basilio, 25, of Deluxe, Barangay Tibungco, and Jibrel Saturios Hairal, 26, of Purok 16, Buhisan, Barangay Tibungco.
The two conspired in selling a sachet of shabu to an undercover officer for P500 at around 7 p.m. Thursday.
Operatives immediately arrested the two after they received the marked money.
Four other packets of shabu, with a street value of P2,000 were also seized. A cellphone and a P500 bill were also confiscated.
Hairal, according to the report, was previously arrested for the same offense.
Diana Losis / Trixia Lou Colarte / Edenn Mae Aguanta/ UM Intern
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month