Two persons, including a recidivist, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Thursday evening.
Bunawan Police Station commander Major Noel Villahermosa identified the suspects as Jaber Escorias Basilio, 25, of Deluxe, Barangay Tibungco, and Jibrel Saturios Hairal, 26, of Purok 16, Buhisan, Barangay Tibungco.
The two conspired in selling a sachet of shabu to an undercover officer for P500 at around 7 p.m. Thursday.
Operatives immediately arrested the two after they received the marked money.
Four other packets of shabu, with a street value of P2,000 were also seized. A cellphone and a P500 bill were also confiscated.
Hairal, according to the report, was previously arrested for the same offense.
Diana Losis / Trixia Lou Colarte / Edenn Mae Aguanta/ UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021