Two persons, including a recidivist, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Thursday evening.
Bunawan Police Station commander Major Noel Villahermosa identified the suspects as Jaber Escorias Basilio, 25, of Deluxe, Barangay Tibungco, and Jibrel Saturios Hairal, 26, of Purok 16, Buhisan, Barangay Tibungco.
The two conspired in selling a sachet of shabu to an undercover officer for P500 at around 7 p.m. Thursday.
Operatives immediately arrested the two after they received the marked money.
Four other packets of shabu, with a street value of P2,000 were also seized. A cellphone and a P500 bill were also confiscated.
Hairal, according to the report, was previously arrested for the same offense.
Diana Losis / Trixia Lou Colarte / Edenn Mae Aguanta/ UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed