Two persons, including a recidivist, were arrested in a buy-bust operation on Thursday evening.
Bunawan Police Station commander Major Noel Villahermosa identified the suspects as Jaber Escorias Basilio, 25, of Deluxe, Barangay Tibungco, and Jibrel Saturios Hairal, 26, of Purok 16, Buhisan, Barangay Tibungco.
The two conspired in selling a sachet of shabu to an undercover officer for P500 at around 7 p.m. Thursday.
Operatives immediately arrested the two after they received the marked money.
Four other packets of shabu, with a street value of P2,000 were also seized. A cellphone and a P500 bill were also confiscated.
Hairal, according to the report, was previously arrested for the same offense.
Diana Losis / Trixia Lou Colarte / Edenn Mae Aguanta/ UM Intern
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead