Three suspects were arrested after they were allegedly caught in the act of gambling in Babisa Village, Toril.
They were identified as Indalecia Pedrablanca Dela Peña, 50, vendor and resident of Northern Binugao, Toril, and Rebecca Padica Baluran, 41, alleged “last two” usher and a resident of Babisa Village, Lizada, Toril.
Seized from them were P225 cash in different denominations.
Also caught in the same operation was Carmelo Sales Pilotos, 55, alleged usher, also a resident of Babisa Village.
The apprehended suspects are now under the custody of Toril Police Station and will be charged for violating RA 9287. Ophelia Trixia Lou Colarte
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market