Three suspects were arrested after they were allegedly caught in the act of gambling in Babisa Village, Toril.
They were identified as Indalecia Pedrablanca Dela Peña, 50, vendor and resident of Northern Binugao, Toril, and Rebecca Padica Baluran, 41, alleged “last two” usher and a resident of Babisa Village, Lizada, Toril.
Seized from them were P225 cash in different denominations.
Also caught in the same operation was Carmelo Sales Pilotos, 55, alleged usher, also a resident of Babisa Village.
The apprehended suspects are now under the custody of Toril Police Station and will be charged for violating RA 9287. Ophelia Trixia Lou Colarte
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon