Three suspects were arrested after they were allegedly caught in the act of gambling in Babisa Village, Toril.
They were identified as Indalecia Pedrablanca Dela Peña, 50, vendor and resident of Northern Binugao, Toril, and Rebecca Padica Baluran, 41, alleged “last two” usher and a resident of Babisa Village, Lizada, Toril.
Seized from them were P225 cash in different denominations.
Also caught in the same operation was Carmelo Sales Pilotos, 55, alleged usher, also a resident of Babisa Village.
The apprehended suspects are now under the custody of Toril Police Station and will be charged for violating RA 9287. Ophelia Trixia Lou Colarte
Share this post:
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence