A 21-year-old alleged robber was arrested Gravahan, New Matina on Feb. 10, 2020.
He was identified as Raizan Dave Gumban, 21, a resident of Purok 1, Little Tondo, Gravahan.
According to the victim, Pearl Pondoyo Pagaran, she heard a creaking noise outside their boarding house around 3 a.m.
The suspect took the wallet with cash worth P5,000, a pouch containing make-up brushes and a cellular phone worth P5,990. As the victim shouted for help, a witness was able to identify the suspect who appeared to be their neighbor, Gumban.
The suspect was arrested in a follow-up operation is now detained in the Talomo Police Station. Ophelia Trixia Lou Colarte
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market