Three underage suspects were arrested after they allegedly stole more than P110,000 worth of items and equipment from AKZ Trading and Eldest General Merchandise in Barangay Los Amigos, Tugbok at 7 a.m. on Feb. 9.
The suspects reportedly carted away 15 reams of assorted cigarettes worth P14,550, one unit of Uniwell cash register machine worth P80,000, and a cash register machine drawer worth P15,000.
The suspects were rescued in a follow-up operation along Durian Street, Barangay Tugbok Proper. Recovered from their possession were the stolen items. However, another companion managed to escape. Edenn Mae D. Aguanta/UM Intern
Share this post:
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence