Three underage suspects were arrested after they allegedly stole more than P110,000 worth of items and equipment from AKZ Trading and Eldest General Merchandise in Barangay Los Amigos, Tugbok at 7 a.m. on Feb. 9.
The suspects reportedly carted away 15 reams of assorted cigarettes worth P14,550, one unit of Uniwell cash register machine worth P80,000, and a cash register machine drawer worth P15,000.
The suspects were rescued in a follow-up operation along Durian Street, Barangay Tugbok Proper. Recovered from their possession were the stolen items. However, another companion managed to escape. Edenn Mae D. Aguanta/UM Intern
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB