Three underage suspects were arrested after they allegedly stole more than P110,000 worth of items and equipment from AKZ Trading and Eldest General Merchandise in Barangay Los Amigos, Tugbok at 7 a.m. on Feb. 9.
The suspects reportedly carted away 15 reams of assorted cigarettes worth P14,550, one unit of Uniwell cash register machine worth P80,000, and a cash register machine drawer worth P15,000.
The suspects were rescued in a follow-up operation along Durian Street, Barangay Tugbok Proper. Recovered from their possession were the stolen items. However, another companion managed to escape. Edenn Mae D. Aguanta/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success