Three underage suspects were arrested after they allegedly stole more than P110,000 worth of items and equipment from AKZ Trading and Eldest General Merchandise in Barangay Los Amigos, Tugbok at 7 a.m. on Feb. 9.
The suspects reportedly carted away 15 reams of assorted cigarettes worth P14,550, one unit of Uniwell cash register machine worth P80,000, and a cash register machine drawer worth P15,000.
The suspects were rescued in a follow-up operation along Durian Street, Barangay Tugbok Proper. Recovered from their possession were the stolen items. However, another companion managed to escape. Edenn Mae D. Aguanta/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021