Three alleged drug dealers were arrested in a joint buy-bust operation conducted by the elements of the San Pedro Police Station in Purok 12, St. John, Bucana Barangay 76-A on Feb. 10.
The suspects were identified as Clint Simeon Alcordio, 22, a tattoo artist; Jernell Sugabo Carreon, 39, glassmaker; and Marites Simeon Carreon, 43, all residents of the area.
The three suspects allegedly sold a sachet of alleged shabu worth P30,000 to a police undercover.
Seized from their possession were one pencil case containing one piece rectangular and eight pieces of sachets containing suspected shabu with an estimated value of P38,000, marked money, and cellular phone.
The suspects are now under the custody of the San Pedro Police Station.
Meanwhile, Louie Sanchez Diaz, 40, a resident of Purok Rosal Visayan Village, Tagum City, Davao del Norte, was arrested at the checkpoint in Licanan, Barangay Alejandra Navarro last Monday.
Seized from the his possession were two sachets of suspected shabu weighing with an estimated value of P70,000; one .45 caliber pistol with serial number 169324, and one magazine with seven bullets.
The suspect is now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station. They all face a charge for violation of Republic Act 9165. Also, Diaz was also charged with illegal possession of firearms under RA 10591. Ophelia Trixia Lou Colarte/UM Intern
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online