Three alleged drug dealers were arrested in a joint buy-bust operation conducted by the elements of the San Pedro Police Station in Purok 12, St. John, Bucana Barangay 76-A on Feb. 10.
The suspects were identified as Clint Simeon Alcordio, 22, a tattoo artist; Jernell Sugabo Carreon, 39, glassmaker; and Marites Simeon Carreon, 43, all residents of the area.
The three suspects allegedly sold a sachet of alleged shabu worth P30,000 to a police undercover.
Seized from their possession were one pencil case containing one piece rectangular and eight pieces of sachets containing suspected shabu with an estimated value of P38,000, marked money, and cellular phone.
The suspects are now under the custody of the San Pedro Police Station.
Meanwhile, Louie Sanchez Diaz, 40, a resident of Purok Rosal Visayan Village, Tagum City, Davao del Norte, was arrested at the checkpoint in Licanan, Barangay Alejandra Navarro last Monday.
Seized from the his possession were two sachets of suspected shabu weighing with an estimated value of P70,000; one .45 caliber pistol with serial number 169324, and one magazine with seven bullets.
The suspect is now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station. They all face a charge for violation of Republic Act 9165. Also, Diaz was also charged with illegal possession of firearms under RA 10591. Ophelia Trixia Lou Colarte/UM Intern
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?