After gaining traction in Japan for his viral hit “Merry Christmas From Your Bed,” Filipino multi-genre artist Space-Ta returns with a brand new single released under Locked Down Entertainment.
Aptly titled “Sa Piling Mo,” the romantic track explores a nostalgic but soulful sound informed by Philly soul and gospel music. But the delivery echoes every Pinoy power balladeer’s dream: an image of a non-stop karaoke filled with Basil Valdez and Rico J Puno hits, delivered drunkenly with every bit of passion and intensity.
According to Space-Ta, the song deals with his romantic journey as a time-traveling musician who broke up with his girlfriend in 2032, and ended up meeting someone new in 1989.
Background music is done with Francis De Veyra on bass, Kakoy Legaspi on guitars, Niki Cabardo on keys/organ, Jay Gapasin on drums, & Shinji Tanaka – Sound Engineer. The latest Space-Ta track is recorded at Kodama Studio, Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines.
“Sa Piling Mo,” is currently serviced on top 40, adult contemporary and alternative radio stations such as Jam 88.3, Barangay LSFM, Win Radio, Energy FM, Star FM and Pinas FM. The song is also making rounds on radio stations outside Metro Manila.
An animated lyric video featuring a woman driving around the streets of Tokyo is now out on Youtube. She is seen blasting Space-Ta’s “Sa Piling Mo” on the car stereo. You can watch the entire clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDQgzIZlViI.
Aside from releasing a brand new single in the first quarter of the year, the sci-fi pop character is set to release a series of comic books based on his own adventures as a space and time traveler.
“Sa Piling Mo” is now available (starting February 10) on all streaming and download platforms worldwide, including Spotify, iTunes, Ditto.fm, Youtube Music.
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success