Take your pick – a five-course wine-pairing dinner or a buffet feast. Either way, you’re set for an unforgettable romantic Valentine dinne
r at Seda Abreeza’s Misto on February 14.
Misto’s award-winning culinary team has prepared a five-course dinner – composed of salad, wild mushroom soup with truffle oil, honey calamansi sorbet, pan-seared salmon with lemon butter prawn sauce and saffron asparagus rice, slow-cooked angus roasted beef short plate, and apricot and orange mousse, blueberry vanilla crème brûlée, and strawberry trifle chocolate cake – at the T’nalak room available for only P2,480 per person.
Meanwhile, the dinner buffet – a feast of their signature Angus roast beef, garlic butter mushroom pork, chicken, cheese, prosciutto roulade, pan-seared fish fillet in white wine, lamington with vanilla buttercream, peanut butter chocolate mousse cake, and a yogurt parfait station – is priced at P1,780 per adults/P880 for kids at Sinamay room. Set menus will also be available in February 14 and 15.
Valentine room packages are also available from February 9 to 16, starting at P5,800 net with free Valentine pralines. On February 14, a special room and dinner package is also available at P9,800 net.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month