Take your pick – a five-course wine-pairing dinner or a buffet feast. Either way, you’re set for an unforgettable romantic Valentine dinne
r at Seda Abreeza’s Misto on February 14.
Misto’s award-winning culinary team has prepared a five-course dinner – composed of salad, wild mushroom soup with truffle oil, honey calamansi sorbet, pan-seared salmon with lemon butter prawn sauce and saffron asparagus rice, slow-cooked angus roasted beef short plate, and apricot and orange mousse, blueberry vanilla crème brûlée, and strawberry trifle chocolate cake – at the T’nalak room available for only P2,480 per person.
Meanwhile, the dinner buffet – a feast of their signature Angus roast beef, garlic butter mushroom pork, chicken, cheese, prosciutto roulade, pan-seared fish fillet in white wine, lamington with vanilla buttercream, peanut butter chocolate mousse cake, and a yogurt parfait station – is priced at P1,780 per adults/P880 for kids at Sinamay room. Set menus will also be available in February 14 and 15.
Valentine room packages are also available from February 9 to 16, starting at P5,800 net with free Valentine pralines. On February 14, a special room and dinner package is also available at P9,800 net.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021