Three people were arrested in Matina and Alejandra Navarro (Lasang), Bunawan District last Wednesday and Thursday.
Suspects Evan Salomia Pasco, 40, sales attendant, a resident of Bo. Obrero, and Bella Reynosa Mendoza, 31, online seller, a resident of General Santos City, were arrested at the checkpoint in Barangay Navarro.
Seized from their possession were three sachets of suspected shabu weighing 2.29 grams with an estimated street value of P10,000.
Meanwhile, Ronald Aroy Reyes, alias Jojo, 38, a resident of Gravahan, Matina was arrested in a buy-bust operation last Wedneday.
He was caught when he handed over a sachet of alleged shabu to the arresting team. Also recovered from him were two other sachets of shabu, P290 cash, and a cellphone used in his illegal transactions.
The three individuals are facing a case for violating sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. Yvette Balayon and Diana Losis/UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed