Three people were arrested in Matina and Alejandra Navarro (Lasang), Bunawan District last Wednesday and Thursday.
Suspects Evan Salomia Pasco, 40, sales attendant, a resident of Bo. Obrero, and Bella Reynosa Mendoza, 31, online seller, a resident of General Santos City, were arrested at the checkpoint in Barangay Navarro.
Seized from their possession were three sachets of suspected shabu weighing 2.29 grams with an estimated street value of P10,000.
Meanwhile, Ronald Aroy Reyes, alias Jojo, 38, a resident of Gravahan, Matina was arrested in a buy-bust operation last Wedneday.
He was caught when he handed over a sachet of alleged shabu to the arresting team. Also recovered from him were two other sachets of shabu, P290 cash, and a cellphone used in his illegal transactions.
The three individuals are facing a case for violating sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. Yvette Balayon and Diana Losis/UM Intern
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art