Three people were arrested in Matina and Alejandra Navarro (Lasang), Bunawan District last Wednesday and Thursday.
Suspects Evan Salomia Pasco, 40, sales attendant, a resident of Bo. Obrero, and Bella Reynosa Mendoza, 31, online seller, a resident of General Santos City, were arrested at the checkpoint in Barangay Navarro.
Seized from their possession were three sachets of suspected shabu weighing 2.29 grams with an estimated street value of P10,000.
Meanwhile, Ronald Aroy Reyes, alias Jojo, 38, a resident of Gravahan, Matina was arrested in a buy-bust operation last Wedneday.
He was caught when he handed over a sachet of alleged shabu to the arresting team. Also recovered from him were two other sachets of shabu, P290 cash, and a cellphone used in his illegal transactions.
The three individuals are facing a case for violating sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. Yvette Balayon and Diana Losis/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success