Police arrested 14 individuals with warrants of arrest during the conduct of Oplan: Kalinaw on Thursday.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO), said the simultaneous operations resulted in the background check and profiling of 821 residents, including 24 persons without any valid identification card.
In addition, Aguilar said a total of 433 residents availed of the free medical/dental check-up, supplemental food feeding, while 468 persons received free medicines and vitamins.
The DCPO led the operations with the help of other security and law enforcement units – Task Force Davao, Philippine Coast Guard, Regional Mobile Unit, National Intelligence Coordinating Agency, Bureau of Fire and Protection 11, Criminal Investigation and Detection Group 11, Regional Intelligence Unit, 44th Special Action company, Rehabilitation Center for Drug Dependents and City Health Office of Davao.
The simultaneous operation were conducted in police areas of Sta. Ana (in Dona Milagros Compound, Purok 2); San Pedro (Sesame Street, Brgy 4-A); Talomo (Riverside, NHA Relocation Bangkal); Panacan (Purok 40, Malagamot); Buhangin (Purok New San Agustin Brgy Indangan); Bunawan (Purok Virgo, Licanan, Brgy Lasang); Paquibato (Sitio Balagbag, Barangay Malabog); Toril (Purok 16, San Roque Macleod, Brgy Toril Poblacion); Tugbok (Purok 17, Immaculada, Brgy Tugbok Proper); Calinan (Roman Diaz Extension); Baguio (Purok 3 Brgy. Malagos); and Marilog (Brgy Malamba).
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon