Police arrested 14 individuals with warrants of arrest during the conduct of Oplan: Kalinaw on Thursday.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of the Davao City Police Office (DCPO), said the simultaneous operations resulted in the background check and profiling of 821 residents, including 24 persons without any valid identification card.
In addition, Aguilar said a total of 433 residents availed of the free medical/dental check-up, supplemental food feeding, while 468 persons received free medicines and vitamins.
The DCPO led the operations with the help of other security and law enforcement units – Task Force Davao, Philippine Coast Guard, Regional Mobile Unit, National Intelligence Coordinating Agency, Bureau of Fire and Protection 11, Criminal Investigation and Detection Group 11, Regional Intelligence Unit, 44th Special Action company, Rehabilitation Center for Drug Dependents and City Health Office of Davao.
The simultaneous operation were conducted in police areas of Sta. Ana (in Dona Milagros Compound, Purok 2); San Pedro (Sesame Street, Brgy 4-A); Talomo (Riverside, NHA Relocation Bangkal); Panacan (Purok 40, Malagamot); Buhangin (Purok New San Agustin Brgy Indangan); Bunawan (Purok Virgo, Licanan, Brgy Lasang); Paquibato (Sitio Balagbag, Barangay Malabog); Toril (Purok 16, San Roque Macleod, Brgy Toril Poblacion); Tugbok (Purok 17, Immaculada, Brgy Tugbok Proper); Calinan (Roman Diaz Extension); Baguio (Purok 3 Brgy. Malagos); and Marilog (Brgy Malamba).
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence