A 26-year-old man was arrested at the checkpoint in Barangay Alejandra Navarro (Lasang), Bunawan District after he reportedly yielded ilelgal drugs at 12:50 a.m. on Feb. 4.
The suspect was identified as Jan Rey C. Lumesnero, 26, a resident of Purok 7, San Maria, Nabunturan, Davao del Oro.
Recovered from his possession were three pieces of plastic sachets containing alleged shabu with an estimated street value of P1,500.
Meanwhile, Ednor M. Pablo, 26, and Hector E. Pablo, 31, both residents of Bunawan District, were arrested in a buy-bust operation at 6 a.m. on the same day.
Police seized one sachet of alleged shabu worth P500 from the two men.
The three apprehended suspects are now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station, as they face a case for violation fo RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002. by Edenn Mae Aguanta and Ophelia Trixia Lou Colarte
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus