A refurbished swimming pool with a two-level deck and eco-friendly pathways brings more guests to the third floor of The Royal Mandaya Hotel as it opens its Pasag Grill once more after several months of renovation.
Features that attract the guests include a new structure with a Wellness Spa and reception area, a Gym with lockers and a bar; a swimming pool with a refreshment counter and bar, rest rooms with showers and lockers and an open space suitable for poolside functions, a lovely place to spend afternoons with friends, watching the beautiful sunset turn into twilight.
The man responsible for the new features is Architect James Hao, who has always done the designs for The Royal Mandaya Hotel and its various function and hotel rooms.
Photo Credits: Bing Gonzales/Marilyn C. Roque
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?