Five drug suspects were arrested during a buy-bust conducted by elements of the Sta. Ana Police Station in Barangay 21-C at 10:40 p.m. on Monday.
According to Chief Insp. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander, the police acted on the tip from a reliable informant that a certain Cedric was selling in the area.
They immediately launched an entrapment operation, resulting to the arrest of Nur Cedric Ainin Daud, 26; Aliezer Ainin Adialiddin, 48; Ebno Hassan Samodin, 38; Jaed Mabini De Castro, 19; student, and a 17-year-old male.
They were reportedly included in the Directorate for Intelligence drug watchlist.
Recovered from their possession were two plastic sachets of alleged shabu with an estimated value of P1,000, two pieces aluminum foil strip with shabu residue, and three glass pipes, among others. Diana Mari Losis/UM Intern
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid