Five drug suspects were arrested during a buy-bust conducted by elements of the Sta. Ana Police Station in Barangay 21-C at 10:40 p.m. on Monday.
According to Chief Insp. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander, the police acted on the tip from a reliable informant that a certain Cedric was selling in the area.
They immediately launched an entrapment operation, resulting to the arrest of Nur Cedric Ainin Daud, 26; Aliezer Ainin Adialiddin, 48; Ebno Hassan Samodin, 38; Jaed Mabini De Castro, 19; student, and a 17-year-old male.
They were reportedly included in the Directorate for Intelligence drug watchlist.
Recovered from their possession were two plastic sachets of alleged shabu with an estimated value of P1,000, two pieces aluminum foil strip with shabu residue, and three glass pipes, among others. Diana Mari Losis/UM Intern
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat