Five drug suspects were arrested during a buy-bust conducted by elements of the Sta. Ana Police Station in Barangay 21-C at 10:40 p.m. on Monday.
According to Chief Insp. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander, the police acted on the tip from a reliable informant that a certain Cedric was selling in the area.
They immediately launched an entrapment operation, resulting to the arrest of Nur Cedric Ainin Daud, 26; Aliezer Ainin Adialiddin, 48; Ebno Hassan Samodin, 38; Jaed Mabini De Castro, 19; student, and a 17-year-old male.
They were reportedly included in the Directorate for Intelligence drug watchlist.
Recovered from their possession were two plastic sachets of alleged shabu with an estimated value of P1,000, two pieces aluminum foil strip with shabu residue, and three glass pipes, among others. Diana Mari Losis/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021