Five drug suspects were arrested during a buy-bust conducted by elements of the Sta. Ana Police Station in Barangay 21-C at 10:40 p.m. on Monday.
According to Chief Insp. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander, the police acted on the tip from a reliable informant that a certain Cedric was selling in the area.
They immediately launched an entrapment operation, resulting to the arrest of Nur Cedric Ainin Daud, 26; Aliezer Ainin Adialiddin, 48; Ebno Hassan Samodin, 38; Jaed Mabini De Castro, 19; student, and a 17-year-old male.
They were reportedly included in the Directorate for Intelligence drug watchlist.
Recovered from their possession were two plastic sachets of alleged shabu with an estimated value of P1,000, two pieces aluminum foil strip with shabu residue, and three glass pipes, among others. Diana Mari Losis/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success