Five drug suspects were arrested during a buy-bust conducted by elements of the Sta. Ana Police Station in Barangay 21-C at 10:40 p.m. on Monday.
According to Chief Insp. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander, the police acted on the tip from a reliable informant that a certain Cedric was selling in the area.
They immediately launched an entrapment operation, resulting to the arrest of Nur Cedric Ainin Daud, 26; Aliezer Ainin Adialiddin, 48; Ebno Hassan Samodin, 38; Jaed Mabini De Castro, 19; student, and a 17-year-old male.
They were reportedly included in the Directorate for Intelligence drug watchlist.
Recovered from their possession were two plastic sachets of alleged shabu with an estimated value of P1,000, two pieces aluminum foil strip with shabu residue, and three glass pipes, among others. Diana Mari Losis/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon