The Talomo Police Station is investigating the murder of a man who was shot dead on Feb. 3, 2020 in San Francisco de Asis Village, Matina, Davao City.
The victim was identified as Kirbie Branzuela Sulinap, 22, a resident of the village, was sitting on a parked motorcycle with a sidecar when two unidentified suspects arrived and shot him twice. He died on the spot.
Scene of the Crime Operatives recovered one deformed slug belonging to a .45 caliber pistol and two empty shells.
“According to the victim’s brother, alias Kingking was just released from jail for drug charges in November 2019,” Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, said.
He also encouraged the public with information on the incident to coordinate with their office. Yvette Balayon/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success