The Talomo Police Station is investigating the murder of a man who was shot dead on Feb. 3, 2020 in San Francisco de Asis Village, Matina, Davao City.
The victim was identified as Kirbie Branzuela Sulinap, 22, a resident of the village, was sitting on a parked motorcycle with a sidecar when two unidentified suspects arrived and shot him twice. He died on the spot.
Scene of the Crime Operatives recovered one deformed slug belonging to a .45 caliber pistol and two empty shells.
“According to the victim’s brother, alias Kingking was just released from jail for drug charges in November 2019,” Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, said.
He also encouraged the public with information on the incident to coordinate with their office. Yvette Balayon/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021