The Talomo Police Station is investigating the murder of a man who was shot dead on Feb. 3, 2020 in San Francisco de Asis Village, Matina, Davao City.
The victim was identified as Kirbie Branzuela Sulinap, 22, a resident of the village, was sitting on a parked motorcycle with a sidecar when two unidentified suspects arrived and shot him twice. He died on the spot.
Scene of the Crime Operatives recovered one deformed slug belonging to a .45 caliber pistol and two empty shells.
“According to the victim’s brother, alias Kingking was just released from jail for drug charges in November 2019,” Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, said.
He also encouraged the public with information on the incident to coordinate with their office. Yvette Balayon/UM Intern
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?