The Talomo Police Station is investigating the murder of a man who was shot dead on Feb. 3, 2020 in San Francisco de Asis Village, Matina, Davao City.
The victim was identified as Kirbie Branzuela Sulinap, 22, a resident of the village, was sitting on a parked motorcycle with a sidecar when two unidentified suspects arrived and shot him twice. He died on the spot.
Scene of the Crime Operatives recovered one deformed slug belonging to a .45 caliber pistol and two empty shells.
“According to the victim’s brother, alias Kingking was just released from jail for drug charges in November 2019,” Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, said.
He also encouraged the public with information on the incident to coordinate with their office. Yvette Balayon/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1