A 24-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly threatened his girlfriend with a gun in Catalunan Pequeño, Talomo District on Feb. 3.
The victim filed a report in the Talomo Police Station around 3 p.m. on Monday against suspect Harlon Tampos, resident of Wellspring Village.
Police arrested him in a follow-up operation and confiscated a .38 caliber revolver with four bullets from him.
He is facing a case for violating Republic Act no. 9262 or “Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004.” Police will also file a case for illegal possession of firearms as he could not present documents for the gun.
The suspect is now detained in the Talomo Police Station. Diana Mari Losis/UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed