A 24-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly threatened his girlfriend with a gun in Catalunan Pequeño, Talomo District on Feb. 3.
The victim filed a report in the Talomo Police Station around 3 p.m. on Monday against suspect Harlon Tampos, resident of Wellspring Village.
Police arrested him in a follow-up operation and confiscated a .38 caliber revolver with four bullets from him.
He is facing a case for violating Republic Act no. 9262 or “Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004.” Police will also file a case for illegal possession of firearms as he could not present documents for the gun.
The suspect is now detained in the Talomo Police Station. Diana Mari Losis/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021