A 24-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly threatened his girlfriend with a gun in Catalunan Pequeño, Talomo District on Feb. 3.
The victim filed a report in the Talomo Police Station around 3 p.m. on Monday against suspect Harlon Tampos, resident of Wellspring Village.
Police arrested him in a follow-up operation and confiscated a .38 caliber revolver with four bullets from him.
He is facing a case for violating Republic Act no. 9262 or “Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004.” Police will also file a case for illegal possession of firearms as he could not present documents for the gun.
The suspect is now detained in the Talomo Police Station. Diana Mari Losis/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success