Team DU34GO pulled off a gritty 73-67 victory over IBP to take a 2-0 series lead in Game 2 of their basketball friendly series on Friday night at the Arcadia Activity Center.
Senator Christopher “Bong” Go fired 32 points to lead the charge for Team DU34GO that needed clutch baskets down the stretch to secure the win.
Sen. Go, who rained with 11 three pointers in Game 1, finished the tight contest with six triples.
IBP played extremely well this time compared in the series opener.
The lawyers battled hard right from the opening buzzer looking to found their offensive rhytm.
Dapaing, Cadiogan and Ciudadano set the tone early for IBP that managed to keep pace with DU34GO all game long.
But the lawyers just couldnt outplay DU34GO in a down the wire finish.
DU34GO probed to be a tough nut to crack in hard fought and tightly contested game.
IBP was paced by Dapaing and Cadiogan who made a combined 31 points with 17 and 14 respectively.
Malinao had nine while Acojedo and Flores made eight apiece for DU34GO.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success