Davao City – Surprise qualifier MATS College of Technology Navigators booked its second win while the visiting Holy Trinity College of General Santos City marked its debut, Monday night as hostilities of the Philippine Collegiate Champions League (PCCL)/Escandor Cup Mindanao Finals continue at the Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras Gym).
MATS College of Technology Navigators under headcoach Tommy Collados staged an upset win over Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors, 98-95 to sport its second win that night. Their first win came next to STI Colleges of Cagayan de Oro City, 96-73 in the morning opener.
Holy Trinity Colleges of General Santos City marked its first win after beating Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders, 90-87 anchored by veteran Louie Omadle’s 35 points to lead the Apolinar Torrijos coached squad.
As of Tuesday night (February 4), Holy Trinity Colleges plays Universidad de Zamboanga while Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors battle STI Colleges of Cagayan de Oro.
The champion team will then proceed to the Visayas-Mindanao Finals.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art