Davao City – Surprise qualifier MATS College of Technology Navigators booked its second win while the visiting Holy Trinity College of General Santos City marked its debut, Monday night as hostilities of the Philippine Collegiate Champions League (PCCL)/Escandor Cup Mindanao Finals continue at the Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras Gym).
MATS College of Technology Navigators under headcoach Tommy Collados staged an upset win over Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors, 98-95 to sport its second win that night. Their first win came next to STI Colleges of Cagayan de Oro City, 96-73 in the morning opener.
Holy Trinity Colleges of General Santos City marked its first win after beating Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders, 90-87 anchored by veteran Louie Omadle’s 35 points to lead the Apolinar Torrijos coached squad.
As of Tuesday night (February 4), Holy Trinity Colleges plays Universidad de Zamboanga while Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors battle STI Colleges of Cagayan de Oro.
The champion team will then proceed to the Visayas-Mindanao Finals.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success