Davao City – Surprise qualifier MATS College of Technology Navigators booked its second win while the visiting Holy Trinity College of General Santos City marked its debut, Monday night as hostilities of the Philippine Collegiate Champions League (PCCL)/Escandor Cup Mindanao Finals continue at the Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras Gym).
MATS College of Technology Navigators under headcoach Tommy Collados staged an upset win over Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors, 98-95 to sport its second win that night. Their first win came next to STI Colleges of Cagayan de Oro City, 96-73 in the morning opener.
Holy Trinity Colleges of General Santos City marked its first win after beating Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders, 90-87 anchored by veteran Louie Omadle’s 35 points to lead the Apolinar Torrijos coached squad.
As of Tuesday night (February 4), Holy Trinity Colleges plays Universidad de Zamboanga while Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors battle STI Colleges of Cagayan de Oro.
The champion team will then proceed to the Visayas-Mindanao Finals.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market