Davao City – The Davao Warehauz Kings bagged its second with in the Mini Division (2007-2009) at the expense of team Broadstreet-A, 69-39 in the ongoing Vegas Fuels Basketball Invitational at the Ladislawa Country Club gym.
Duncan Tan led the Davao Warehauz Kings with a double-double 15 points and 11 rebound plus two steals.
Sharing the limelight will be the Basket Junkies-A which bested Broadstreet-B, 75-35 behind Charles Vitor’s 10 points, 13 rebounds and four steals.
In other matches San Josue Steel defeated the Davao Warehauz Royals, 75-53 with Carl Maxi Alfanta leading the way with 27 points and 12 boards for the 2004-2009 age division and Mao Elite on top off FG Hoopers, 81-55 on Cris Jayson’s 15 points and seven rebounds.
UIC Jovilex Sportswear nipped Davao Marina Tuna, 44-43 in the 2007-2009 age bracket with Fizaldy Melgazo having 15 points and 10 rebounds, FG Hoopers over UIC Jovilex Sportswear, 34-24 (2010-2012 age group) on Heinrich Seguerra’s 12 points and the Stark Auto Masters on Mafs Warriors, 59-55 on Leeshane Constantino’s 27 baskets and 11 boards.
The monthlong league is participated by teams with their respective private sponsors led by the Davao Warehauz Royals (Davao Christian High-RMC Unit 1) led by coaches Prince Macavinta and Alain Bonleon, Basket Junkies-A (Ford Academy-SPC) of coach Kenneth Betita, San Josue Steel (mixed), Mao Elite (HCCD-Holy Child-Nikkei Jin Kai), Jovilix Sportswear (UIC) of coach Aladin Saldua and Alex Albores, FG Boopers (mixed) of coach Don Tadena and Stark Auto Parts (Davao Jones Academy) of coach Rael Diaz.
Games are played every weekends at the said venue.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories