Davao City – Hosts Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders and the MATS College of Technology Navigators outplayed their respective foes to start their title campaign on a high note, Monday in the 2020 Philippine Collegiate Champions League/Escandor Cup Mindanao Finals at the Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras gym).
The Holy Cross of Davao College Crusaders bested the Universidad de Zamboanga Wildcats, 79-72 for their first win while the MATS College of Technology Navigators nipped STI Cagayan de Oro City, 96-73.
Holy Cross of Davao College plays Holy Trinity College of General Santos City while MATS College of Technology battles co-host Agro Industrial Foundation College Sailors as of presstime in the scheduled quadruple header presented by the SBP-XI chapter.
These six participating colleges are pitting for the slot in the coming PCCL Visayas-Mindanao Finals for a chance to earn a seat to the national finals.
The competition runs until February 5 at the said venue.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success