A carnapping case has been prepared against a Davaoeño civil engineer who arrested for allegedly carting a rented vehicle in Bulacan.
Major Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office, identified the suspect as Niar J. Anunciado Credo, 32, of Purok 3H, Barangay Apokon, Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Credo is a civil engineer who engaged in the trade of construction supply.
Police arrested Credo along the national highway of Barangay Canocotan corner Timog Avenue in Tagum City around 12:30 p.m. Thursday
Based on the report, a rent-a-car agent from Pandi, Bulacan sought police help after the suspect failed to return a Ford Raptor rented for P32,000 from Oct. 26 to Nov. 2 last year.
As the information reached the Tagum City Police Station and the Davao Norte Highway Patrol Group, an operation was then conducted
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success