A carnapping case has been prepared against a Davaoeño civil engineer who arrested for allegedly carting a rented vehicle in Bulacan.
Major Eudisan Gultiano, the spokesperson of Police Regional Office, identified the suspect as Niar J. Anunciado Credo, 32, of Purok 3H, Barangay Apokon, Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Credo is a civil engineer who engaged in the trade of construction supply.
Police arrested Credo along the national highway of Barangay Canocotan corner Timog Avenue in Tagum City around 12:30 p.m. Thursday
Based on the report, a rent-a-car agent from Pandi, Bulacan sought police help after the suspect failed to return a Ford Raptor rented for P32,000 from Oct. 26 to Nov. 2 last year.
As the information reached the Tagum City Police Station and the Davao Norte Highway Patrol Group, an operation was then conducted
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed