A government employee who sidelined in selling illegal drugs was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Barangay Matina Aplaya, Talomo District last Friday evening.
Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Jovanni Tabudlong Pardillo, 27, of Dumalag 1, Matina Aplaya.
Lao said they considered Pardillo as high-value target because he works as an administrative staff of the regional office of the Department of Public Works and Highways.
The suspect was at the police watch list, and was under surveillance.
The police, in coordination with Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, conducted the buy-bust on Friday night.
Around 8:45 p.m. in Dumalag 1, the suspect handed a sachet of shabu to an undercover officer who posed as a buyer.
Operative confiscated shabu worth P1,000.
Drug case is prepared against the suspect.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success