A government employee who sidelined in selling illegal drugs was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Barangay Matina Aplaya, Talomo District last Friday evening.
Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Jovanni Tabudlong Pardillo, 27, of Dumalag 1, Matina Aplaya.
Lao said they considered Pardillo as high-value target because he works as an administrative staff of the regional office of the Department of Public Works and Highways.
The suspect was at the police watch list, and was under surveillance.
The police, in coordination with Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, conducted the buy-bust on Friday night.
Around 8:45 p.m. in Dumalag 1, the suspect handed a sachet of shabu to an undercover officer who posed as a buyer.
Operative confiscated shabu worth P1,000.
Drug case is prepared against the suspect.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead