A government employee who sidelined in selling illegal drugs was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Barangay Matina Aplaya, Talomo District last Friday evening.
Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Jovanni Tabudlong Pardillo, 27, of Dumalag 1, Matina Aplaya.
Lao said they considered Pardillo as high-value target because he works as an administrative staff of the regional office of the Department of Public Works and Highways.
The suspect was at the police watch list, and was under surveillance.
The police, in coordination with Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, conducted the buy-bust on Friday night.
Around 8:45 p.m. in Dumalag 1, the suspect handed a sachet of shabu to an undercover officer who posed as a buyer.
Operative confiscated shabu worth P1,000.
Drug case is prepared against the suspect.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year