A government employee who sidelined in selling illegal drugs was arrested in a buy-bust operation in Barangay Matina Aplaya, Talomo District last Friday evening.
Lt. Col. Ronald Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, identified the suspect as Jovanni Tabudlong Pardillo, 27, of Dumalag 1, Matina Aplaya.
Lao said they considered Pardillo as high-value target because he works as an administrative staff of the regional office of the Department of Public Works and Highways.
The suspect was at the police watch list, and was under surveillance.
The police, in coordination with Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency, conducted the buy-bust on Friday night.
Around 8:45 p.m. in Dumalag 1, the suspect handed a sachet of shabu to an undercover officer who posed as a buyer.
Operative confiscated shabu worth P1,000.
Drug case is prepared against the suspect.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories