Garimon Roferos, a fashion designer who hails from Davao City has been making waves in the international scene. In this year’s Warner Music Group Pre-Grammy Party held last January 27, Garimon dressed up Grammy-award winning singer Gwen Stefani and on the Grammy Awards Night, TV Actor-Host Sibley Scoles.
“The Archive Showroom, the Celebrity PR firm based in Los Angeles, California, that takes care of my brand, has been one of the reasons why I have an access now with Hollywood Celebrities and the big names around the world,” says Garimon.
Garimon is so generous to share the lessons in his journey through his career. “I had been on so many hard times in life, and even when I have reached certain goals, it always brings me to faithfulness to my talent and skills and to trust in the Lord,” bares Garimon. “It is always Him that is capable of pointing out possibilities that I had not considered or those the things that I deemed unattainable or never dreamed of or even expected.”
Arts, culture, and nature.
These are the three main sources of Garimon’s inspiration. “To me, fashion is not just about beautiful clothes and glorification of luxury. It is also about the people who are working behind the scenes to make imaginations a reality.” This itinerant designer wishes to inspire others to new levels of achievement through positive, encouraging feedback, and ideas. “Take out the negative in the system and show how wonderful the world is in our view,” Garimon says.
While successes abound, Garimon shares that he is most grateful for his trials. “With those challenges, I learned so many lessons and gained wisdom from it. Without those experiences of failure, I wouldn’t have the capacity to empathize with others’ mistakes,” he acknowledges. “I am also really thankful to my mentor, friend, and former boss Michael Cinco, who’s always been very supportive to me since the start of my journey here abroad. Also, I have endless thanks to my spiritual adviser, our pastor, but most especially, to our Lord who has blessed us continually.”
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021