Authorities busted a recidivist female drug pusher who was conducting her drug deal inside the food court of NCCC Mall Victoria Plaza.
Agents of the Bunawan Police Station seized P1.2 million worth of shabu from Linda Garan Ledres, 50, single, jobless, from Purok Santol, La Filipina, Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Major Noel Villahermosa, Bunawan Police Station commander, said Ledres is an ex-convict who was released in 2018 after being jailed for eight years in another drug case.
Villahermosa said they received a report from an informant that Ledres had been selling shabu in Bunawan District.
A buy-bust was then planned, and the transaction was set at Victoria Plaza along J.P. Laurel Avenue.
Around 2:40 p.m. Wednesday, the suspect gave a sachet of shabu to an undercover after receiving the marked money.
Aside from the sold sachet of shabu worth P15,000, operatives seized 16 other sachets of suspected shabu, estimated to worth P1.2 million and three glass tube tooters used in inhaling shabu.
Also confiscated is the marked money and the mobile phone believed to be used in the drug transaction.
Villahermosa said they will immediately file case against Ledres, who was initially arrested by the regional Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency in 2010.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success