Two alleged drug peddlers were arrested by elements of the Marilog Police Station in a buy-bust operation in Purok 5, Barangay Buda, Marilog District on Wednesday.
Capt. Philip Dave Uddin, the Marilog station commander, identified them as Aldenth Regenio Quingco, 24, jobless, and Michael Putot, 30, married, both residents of the area.
Uddin said the station received a report on the alleged transaction.
Confiscated from the suspects were one .38 caliber revolver with four bullets, three sachets of suspected shabu, and P500 buy-bust money.
“We will continue stepping up our anti-criminality campaign, as well as our campaign against wanted persons, to provide a peaceful community for everyone,” Uddin said.
The suspects are currently held in the Marilog Police Station as they face a case for violation of sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 and RA 10591 or Illegal Possession of Firearms.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market