Two alleged drug peddlers were arrested by elements of the Marilog Police Station in a buy-bust operation in Purok 5, Barangay Buda, Marilog District on Wednesday.
Capt. Philip Dave Uddin, the Marilog station commander, identified them as Aldenth Regenio Quingco, 24, jobless, and Michael Putot, 30, married, both residents of the area.
Uddin said the station received a report on the alleged transaction.
Confiscated from the suspects were one .38 caliber revolver with four bullets, three sachets of suspected shabu, and P500 buy-bust money.
“We will continue stepping up our anti-criminality campaign, as well as our campaign against wanted persons, to provide a peaceful community for everyone,” Uddin said.
The suspects are currently held in the Marilog Police Station as they face a case for violation of sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 and RA 10591 or Illegal Possession of Firearms.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success