A tricycle driver was arrested after P150,000 worth of shabu was seized from him in a buy-bust operation conducted by elements of the Toril Police Station in Purok 13, Barangay Sirawan, Toril District at 6:35 p.m. on Saturday.
Maj. Jason Baria, the newly designated commander of Toril Police Station, identified him as Bryan Onsing Mohamad, 31, and a resident of the area.
Baria said Mohamad reportedly sold a sachet of shabu to a police undercover in exchange for P1,000. Recovered from his possession were another two big sachets of shabu.
For now, the suspect is under the custody of the Toril Police Station for filing of the appropriate case in violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months