A tricycle driver was arrested after P150,000 worth of shabu was seized from him in a buy-bust operation conducted by elements of the Toril Police Station in Purok 13, Barangay Sirawan, Toril District at 6:35 p.m. on Saturday.
Maj. Jason Baria, the newly designated commander of Toril Police Station, identified him as Bryan Onsing Mohamad, 31, and a resident of the area.
Baria said Mohamad reportedly sold a sachet of shabu to a police undercover in exchange for P1,000. Recovered from his possession were another two big sachets of shabu.
For now, the suspect is under the custody of the Toril Police Station for filing of the appropriate case in violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market