A tricycle driver was arrested after P150,000 worth of shabu was seized from him in a buy-bust operation conducted by elements of the Toril Police Station in Purok 13, Barangay Sirawan, Toril District at 6:35 p.m. on Saturday.
Maj. Jason Baria, the newly designated commander of Toril Police Station, identified him as Bryan Onsing Mohamad, 31, and a resident of the area.
Baria said Mohamad reportedly sold a sachet of shabu to a police undercover in exchange for P1,000. Recovered from his possession were another two big sachets of shabu.
For now, the suspect is under the custody of the Toril Police Station for filing of the appropriate case in violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course