A tricycle driver was arrested after P150,000 worth of shabu was seized from him in a buy-bust operation conducted by elements of the Toril Police Station in Purok 13, Barangay Sirawan, Toril District at 6:35 p.m. on Saturday.
Maj. Jason Baria, the newly designated commander of Toril Police Station, identified him as Bryan Onsing Mohamad, 31, and a resident of the area.
Baria said Mohamad reportedly sold a sachet of shabu to a police undercover in exchange for P1,000. Recovered from his possession were another two big sachets of shabu.
For now, the suspect is under the custody of the Toril Police Station for filing of the appropriate case in violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- DCWD office operations on August 19, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Inside Samsung’s Ultra Thin Glass Innovation
- RCHRMP president rallies for competency in the gov’t workforce
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Malaysian companies bullish on PH
- Alsons Dev launches Poblacion Market Central, DC’s latest attraction where heritage meets hip
- EGALITARIAN | Culture of security and safety
- HONORING MY MOTHER | A new hobby for older men
- Bahay Pag-Asa marks 14 years