A CHEF and two other suspects were caught at the checkpoint in Barangay Navarro, Bunawan District after illegal drugs were allegedly found in their possession at 5:30 p.m. on Jan. 25.
The chef was identified as Ernesto Jamero Rome, 39, married, and a resident of South San Juan, Barangay Centro, Agdao District.
The other two suspects were Aljohn Cavite Escobido, 26, and a resident of Purok 1B Measoy, New Corella, Davao del Norte; and Wendelle Akut Rapal, 36, and a resident of Purok 1, San Agustin Poblacion, Davao de Oro.
Also recovered from the suspects were .45 caliber pistol.
They are now under the custody of Bunawan Police Station. (Gio Tanudtanud and Yves Laurene Adrales/UM Interns)
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months