A CHEF and two other suspects were caught at the checkpoint in Barangay Navarro, Bunawan District after illegal drugs were allegedly found in their possession at 5:30 p.m. on Jan. 25.
The chef was identified as Ernesto Jamero Rome, 39, married, and a resident of South San Juan, Barangay Centro, Agdao District.
The other two suspects were Aljohn Cavite Escobido, 26, and a resident of Purok 1B Measoy, New Corella, Davao del Norte; and Wendelle Akut Rapal, 36, and a resident of Purok 1, San Agustin Poblacion, Davao de Oro.
Also recovered from the suspects were .45 caliber pistol.
They are now under the custody of Bunawan Police Station. (Gio Tanudtanud and Yves Laurene Adrales/UM Interns)
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course