A CHEF and two other suspects were caught at the checkpoint in Barangay Navarro, Bunawan District after illegal drugs were allegedly found in their possession at 5:30 p.m. on Jan. 25.
The chef was identified as Ernesto Jamero Rome, 39, married, and a resident of South San Juan, Barangay Centro, Agdao District.
The other two suspects were Aljohn Cavite Escobido, 26, and a resident of Purok 1B Measoy, New Corella, Davao del Norte; and Wendelle Akut Rapal, 36, and a resident of Purok 1, San Agustin Poblacion, Davao de Oro.
Also recovered from the suspects were .45 caliber pistol.
They are now under the custody of Bunawan Police Station. (Gio Tanudtanud and Yves Laurene Adrales/UM Interns)
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB