A CHEF and two other suspects were caught at the checkpoint in Barangay Navarro, Bunawan District after illegal drugs were allegedly found in their possession at 5:30 p.m. on Jan. 25.
The chef was identified as Ernesto Jamero Rome, 39, married, and a resident of South San Juan, Barangay Centro, Agdao District.
The other two suspects were Aljohn Cavite Escobido, 26, and a resident of Purok 1B Measoy, New Corella, Davao del Norte; and Wendelle Akut Rapal, 36, and a resident of Purok 1, San Agustin Poblacion, Davao de Oro.
Also recovered from the suspects were .45 caliber pistol.
They are now under the custody of Bunawan Police Station. (Gio Tanudtanud and Yves Laurene Adrales/UM Interns)
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market