A CHEF and two other suspects were caught at the checkpoint in Barangay Navarro, Bunawan District after illegal drugs were allegedly found in their possession at 5:30 p.m. on Jan. 25.
The chef was identified as Ernesto Jamero Rome, 39, married, and a resident of South San Juan, Barangay Centro, Agdao District.
The other two suspects were Aljohn Cavite Escobido, 26, and a resident of Purok 1B Measoy, New Corella, Davao del Norte; and Wendelle Akut Rapal, 36, and a resident of Purok 1, San Agustin Poblacion, Davao de Oro.
Also recovered from the suspects were .45 caliber pistol.
They are now under the custody of Bunawan Police Station. (Gio Tanudtanud and Yves Laurene Adrales/UM Interns)
Share this post:
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled