Two men were arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Buhangin Police Station along Sarmiento Street, Mercedes Village, Barangay Panacan at 7:57 p.m. on Thursday.
The suspects were identified as Gilbert Oroyan Ancajas, 25, laborer, a resident of Km. 13, Zone 2, Panacan, and Nelson Varquez Alcudia, 24, a resident of Dona Mercedes Subdivision, Panacan.
Authorities recovered six sachets of shabu with a street market value of P3,000, drug paraphernalia, and the marked money from the suspects.
The two suspects are now in the custody of Buhangin Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002. Yves Laurene Adrales & Gio Tanudtanud / UM Interns
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories