Two men were arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Buhangin Police Station along Sarmiento Street, Mercedes Village, Barangay Panacan at 7:57 p.m. on Thursday.
The suspects were identified as Gilbert Oroyan Ancajas, 25, laborer, a resident of Km. 13, Zone 2, Panacan, and Nelson Varquez Alcudia, 24, a resident of Dona Mercedes Subdivision, Panacan.
Authorities recovered six sachets of shabu with a street market value of P3,000, drug paraphernalia, and the marked money from the suspects.
The two suspects are now in the custody of Buhangin Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002. Yves Laurene Adrales & Gio Tanudtanud / UM Interns
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success