A rape suspect was arrested at Km. 3, Sitio Kawayan, Barangay Sampaguita, Veruela, Agusan del Sur on Jan. 22.
Marcelino P. Pulbos, 50, farmer, and a resident of the area, was apprehended by the joint operation of the Matanao Municipal Police Station and the Davao del Sur Provincial Police Office-Intelligence Branch.
Pulbos has a standing warrant of arrest (Criminal Case No. FC-142) for rape with no recommended bail bond. The warrant was signed by Judge Carfelita B. Cadiente-Flors of RTC Branch 61 in Digos City.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Matanao Municipal Police Station.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021