A rape suspect was arrested at Km. 3, Sitio Kawayan, Barangay Sampaguita, Veruela, Agusan del Sur on Jan. 22.
Marcelino P. Pulbos, 50, farmer, and a resident of the area, was apprehended by the joint operation of the Matanao Municipal Police Station and the Davao del Sur Provincial Police Office-Intelligence Branch.
Pulbos has a standing warrant of arrest (Criminal Case No. FC-142) for rape with no recommended bail bond. The warrant was signed by Judge Carfelita B. Cadiente-Flors of RTC Branch 61 in Digos City.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Matanao Municipal Police Station.
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange