A rape suspect was arrested at Km. 3, Sitio Kawayan, Barangay Sampaguita, Veruela, Agusan del Sur on Jan. 22.
Marcelino P. Pulbos, 50, farmer, and a resident of the area, was apprehended by the joint operation of the Matanao Municipal Police Station and the Davao del Sur Provincial Police Office-Intelligence Branch.
Pulbos has a standing warrant of arrest (Criminal Case No. FC-142) for rape with no recommended bail bond. The warrant was signed by Judge Carfelita B. Cadiente-Flors of RTC Branch 61 in Digos City.
The suspect is now under the custody of the Matanao Municipal Police Station.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat