A 20-year-old man was arrested in a buy-bust around 1 a.m. in Quezon Boulevard, Barangay 22-C, last Jan. 20.
He was identified as Lyud Diaz Cume alias Lloyd, jobless, and a resident of the area. Recovered from his possession was one sachet of suspected shabu, P500 marked money, and the cellphone believed to be used in illegal transactions.
Maj. Jason L. Baria, Toril Police Station commander, urged the public to help the campaign against illegal drugs by pointing to known suspects in their respective areas.
Meanwhile, Jessiver Selva Gubat, 24, jobless, and a resident of Purok 6, Bonifacio Extension, Barangay 31-D, and Imelda Saraka Dagoyongan, 42, a resident of Purok 18, Bucana, Barangay 76-A also fell to the entrapment operation.
Recovered from them were five sachets of suspected shabu with an estimated street value of P8,000. Jomark Elid and Gio Tanudtanud/UM Interns
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories