A 20-year-old man was arrested in a buy-bust around 1 a.m. in Quezon Boulevard, Barangay 22-C, last Jan. 20.
He was identified as Lyud Diaz Cume alias Lloyd, jobless, and a resident of the area. Recovered from his possession was one sachet of suspected shabu, P500 marked money, and the cellphone believed to be used in illegal transactions.
Maj. Jason L. Baria, Toril Police Station commander, urged the public to help the campaign against illegal drugs by pointing to known suspects in their respective areas.
Meanwhile, Jessiver Selva Gubat, 24, jobless, and a resident of Purok 6, Bonifacio Extension, Barangay 31-D, and Imelda Saraka Dagoyongan, 42, a resident of Purok 18, Bucana, Barangay 76-A also fell to the entrapment operation.
Recovered from them were five sachets of suspected shabu with an estimated street value of P8,000. Jomark Elid and Gio Tanudtanud/UM Interns
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course