Two wanted drug suspects were arrested in Barangay Camboganoy, Asuncion, Davao del Norte and Barangay Libertad, Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte in separate operations last Jan. 18.
They were identified as Homer Bernabe Rico, a discharged member of the AFP, and top 1 most wanted in the municipal level. Who was arrested in Purok 6, Sitio Mahayahay, Camboganoy; and Alvin D. Abayhon, 23, top 2 target in the municipal level, who was arrested in Purok 7B, New Leyte.
Col. Ranie Hachuela, the OIC of the Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office, said they were considered as high-value targets.
Confiscated from the possession of the suspects were a total of seven sachets of shabu, along with P500 buy-bust money each. They are now under the custody of the Asuncion and Sto. Tomas municipal police stations, respectively.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month