Two wanted drug suspects were arrested in Barangay Camboganoy, Asuncion, Davao del Norte and Barangay Libertad, Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte in separate operations last Jan. 18.
They were identified as Homer Bernabe Rico, a discharged member of the AFP, and top 1 most wanted in the municipal level. Who was arrested in Purok 6, Sitio Mahayahay, Camboganoy; and Alvin D. Abayhon, 23, top 2 target in the municipal level, who was arrested in Purok 7B, New Leyte.
Col. Ranie Hachuela, the OIC of the Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office, said they were considered as high-value targets.
Confiscated from the possession of the suspects were a total of seven sachets of shabu, along with P500 buy-bust money each. They are now under the custody of the Asuncion and Sto. Tomas municipal police stations, respectively.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon