Two wanted drug suspects were arrested in Barangay Camboganoy, Asuncion, Davao del Norte and Barangay Libertad, Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte in separate operations last Jan. 18.
They were identified as Homer Bernabe Rico, a discharged member of the AFP, and top 1 most wanted in the municipal level. Who was arrested in Purok 6, Sitio Mahayahay, Camboganoy; and Alvin D. Abayhon, 23, top 2 target in the municipal level, who was arrested in Purok 7B, New Leyte.
Col. Ranie Hachuela, the OIC of the Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office, said they were considered as high-value targets.
Confiscated from the possession of the suspects were a total of seven sachets of shabu, along with P500 buy-bust money each. They are now under the custody of the Asuncion and Sto. Tomas municipal police stations, respectively.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories