Two alleged drug suspects were arrested in an entrapment operation by the Sta. Ana Police Station last Sunday morning.
Maj. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander of the Sta. Ana Police Station, identified them as Junlito Bernal Asuncion, 33, jobless, a resident of Marfori Heights, Barangay 9-A, and John Francis Cabele Esnardo, 44, merchandiser, and a resident of Purok 7, Inigo Street, Barangay Tomas Monteverde, Agdao District.
Authorities seized 16 sachets of shabu worth P36,000 from the suspects, along with one Honda motorcycle, two Samsung cellphones, and the buy-bust money.
“Both suspects were under the Directorate for Intelligence drug watch list and considered as a street value target that engaged in the distribution of illegal drugs locally known as shabu in the different areas of Davao City,” Uyanguren said.
The two suspects are now in the custody of Sta. Ana Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success