Two alleged drug suspects were arrested in an entrapment operation by the Sta. Ana Police Station last Sunday morning.
Maj. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander of the Sta. Ana Police Station, identified them as Junlito Bernal Asuncion, 33, jobless, a resident of Marfori Heights, Barangay 9-A, and John Francis Cabele Esnardo, 44, merchandiser, and a resident of Purok 7, Inigo Street, Barangay Tomas Monteverde, Agdao District.
Authorities seized 16 sachets of shabu worth P36,000 from the suspects, along with one Honda motorcycle, two Samsung cellphones, and the buy-bust money.
“Both suspects were under the Directorate for Intelligence drug watch list and considered as a street value target that engaged in the distribution of illegal drugs locally known as shabu in the different areas of Davao City,” Uyanguren said.
The two suspects are now in the custody of Sta. Ana Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus