Two alleged drug suspects were arrested in an entrapment operation by the Sta. Ana Police Station last Sunday morning.
Maj. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander of the Sta. Ana Police Station, identified them as Junlito Bernal Asuncion, 33, jobless, a resident of Marfori Heights, Barangay 9-A, and John Francis Cabele Esnardo, 44, merchandiser, and a resident of Purok 7, Inigo Street, Barangay Tomas Monteverde, Agdao District.
Authorities seized 16 sachets of shabu worth P36,000 from the suspects, along with one Honda motorcycle, two Samsung cellphones, and the buy-bust money.
“Both suspects were under the Directorate for Intelligence drug watch list and considered as a street value target that engaged in the distribution of illegal drugs locally known as shabu in the different areas of Davao City,” Uyanguren said.
The two suspects are now in the custody of Sta. Ana Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021