Two alleged drug suspects were arrested in an entrapment operation by the Sta. Ana Police Station last Sunday morning.
Maj. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander of the Sta. Ana Police Station, identified them as Junlito Bernal Asuncion, 33, jobless, a resident of Marfori Heights, Barangay 9-A, and John Francis Cabele Esnardo, 44, merchandiser, and a resident of Purok 7, Inigo Street, Barangay Tomas Monteverde, Agdao District.
Authorities seized 16 sachets of shabu worth P36,000 from the suspects, along with one Honda motorcycle, two Samsung cellphones, and the buy-bust money.
“Both suspects were under the Directorate for Intelligence drug watch list and considered as a street value target that engaged in the distribution of illegal drugs locally known as shabu in the different areas of Davao City,” Uyanguren said.
The two suspects are now in the custody of Sta. Ana Police Station, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls