An 18-year-old student was arrested in a buy-bust operation conducted by elements of the Calinan Police Station along Tinikling Street, San Francisco De Asis, Matina, Barangay 74-A at 11:40 p.m. on Saturday.
Maj. Arquiomedes Wesley, the Calinan Police Station commander, identified him as Ryan Saladio, a resident of San Francisco De Asis. Confiscated from him were 2 sachets of shabu, P500 marked money, and aluminum foil.
Wesley said they have been monitoring the suspect since November.
“He was the one supplying items to Baguio and Calinan areas. But he was extremely picky about who he was selling the items to,” he said.
Apparently, the suspect refused earlier suggestions by the buy-bust team to deliver alleged drugs at a specific location. But they managed to convince Saladio to sell to them what was left of his dwindling supply.
The suspect is detained in the Calinan Police Station, while a case for violation of sections 5 and 11 of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 is filed against him.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success