Police are trying to investigate the circumstances surrounding the dumping of a body in Lipadas River in Purok 3, Sitio San Agustin, Daliaon Plantation, Toril District.
The victim was idenfified as Constancio M. Pangan, 56, farmer, a resident of Purok 19, Upper Sirib, Calinan Ditrict. His body was found around 11 a.m. last Sunday, and was subsequently identified by his son, Marjun.
The barangay chairman, Generoso Bacalso, reported the discovery of the victim to the Toril Police Station.
Renato Binasbas, 39, a resident of Purok 3, San Agustin, said that he was about to cross the Lipadas River to go to the house of his employer in Barangay Manuel Guinga, Tugbok District when he stumbled upon the body.
It was already in a decomposing state and bore a lone wound at the back of his head. Marjun said the last time he saw his father was in a drinking session with friends around 1 a.m. on Jan. 15 in Upper Sirib. Gio Tanudtanud/UM Intern
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid