Police are trying to investigate the circumstances surrounding the dumping of a body in Lipadas River in Purok 3, Sitio San Agustin, Daliaon Plantation, Toril District.
The victim was idenfified as Constancio M. Pangan, 56, farmer, a resident of Purok 19, Upper Sirib, Calinan Ditrict. His body was found around 11 a.m. last Sunday, and was subsequently identified by his son, Marjun.
The barangay chairman, Generoso Bacalso, reported the discovery of the victim to the Toril Police Station.
Renato Binasbas, 39, a resident of Purok 3, San Agustin, said that he was about to cross the Lipadas River to go to the house of his employer in Barangay Manuel Guinga, Tugbok District when he stumbled upon the body.
It was already in a decomposing state and bore a lone wound at the back of his head. Marjun said the last time he saw his father was in a drinking session with friends around 1 a.m. on Jan. 15 in Upper Sirib. Gio Tanudtanud/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success