Police are trying to investigate the circumstances surrounding the dumping of a body in Lipadas River in Purok 3, Sitio San Agustin, Daliaon Plantation, Toril District.
The victim was idenfified as Constancio M. Pangan, 56, farmer, a resident of Purok 19, Upper Sirib, Calinan Ditrict. His body was found around 11 a.m. last Sunday, and was subsequently identified by his son, Marjun.
The barangay chairman, Generoso Bacalso, reported the discovery of the victim to the Toril Police Station.
Renato Binasbas, 39, a resident of Purok 3, San Agustin, said that he was about to cross the Lipadas River to go to the house of his employer in Barangay Manuel Guinga, Tugbok District when he stumbled upon the body.
It was already in a decomposing state and bore a lone wound at the back of his head. Marjun said the last time he saw his father was in a drinking session with friends around 1 a.m. on Jan. 15 in Upper Sirib. Gio Tanudtanud/UM Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market