Four men were caught in the act of gambling in Purok 5, Marieta, Barangay Tibungco, Bunawan District on Saturday, Jan. 18.
They were identified as Romel Mercado Bituin, 46; Charlie Agom Caño, 44; Christian Obuta Labesores, 22; and Renante Quimada Concepcion, all residents of the area.
The suspects were apprehended while betting on cards. Confiscated from their possession was a deck of plastic playing cards and the P135 bet money.
The suspects are currently under the custody of the Bunawan Police Station, while they face a case for violation of Presidential Decree 1602. Roger Sumagang II – UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories