Four men were caught in the act of gambling in Purok 5, Marieta, Barangay Tibungco, Bunawan District on Saturday, Jan. 18.
They were identified as Romel Mercado Bituin, 46; Charlie Agom Caño, 44; Christian Obuta Labesores, 22; and Renante Quimada Concepcion, all residents of the area.
The suspects were apprehended while betting on cards. Confiscated from their possession was a deck of plastic playing cards and the P135 bet money.
The suspects are currently under the custody of the Bunawan Police Station, while they face a case for violation of Presidential Decree 1602. Roger Sumagang II – UM Intern
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month