Government prosecutors in the country will gather in Davao for the 32nd National Convention of the Prosecutors’ League of the Philippines (PLP).
Davao City chief prosecutor Nestor Ledesma, the PLP regional director, said the event is a platform for public prosecutors to build relationships, expand network and develop good rapport.
The three-day convention is scheduled on March 30 at the Davao del Norte Sports and Tourism Complex in Tagum City, Davao del Norte. Delegates can look forward to the sports competition, social nights and a plenary session during the convention.
Ledesma said they are expecting more than a thousand delegates, which is more than the number of participants during the previous convention in Palawan.
He assured participants that their safety is the topmost priority, as some of them are apprehensive due to the series of earthquakes that hit the region. At the end of the convention, the participants will hold an election to decide the new set of officers.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed