The latest police revamp affected two ranking officers in the city.
Major Jason Baria, erstwhile spokesperson of the Davao Police Regional Office, is now the commander of the Toril Police Station.
Baria replaced Lt. Col. Jed Clamor in a ceremony headed by Davao City Police Office (DCPO) Director Col. Kirby John Kraft at the Toril Gym in Barangay Toril Proper.
Clamor moved to his new assignment under the Office of the City Director at the DCPO headquarters.
Baria is a member of Philippine National Police Academy (PNPA) Class 2008.
Prior to his new assignment, Baria was the spokesperson of the PRO 11 for more than a year.
In a message, Kraft said Clamor was “relieved from his post not because he was ‘underperforming’ but because we have to follow the staffing pattern set by the higher headquarters that all station commanders must be with the rank of police major.”
Kraft cited the efforts and accomplishments of Clamor, and described him as one of the best station commanders of DCPO.
The DCPO chief has challenged Baria “to be incessant in his drive and sustain what Lt. Col. Clamor and other station commanders have started.”
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success