It was a memorable last day of 2019 as Park Inn by Radisson Davao celebrated the Cruise to the New Year Party! Families, couples, and groups enjoyed the occasion as it took them to the vibe of a cruise with the hotel’s nautical-themed party held at the Lanzones Room which was vamped up with sailor-inspired decorations. Guests enjoyed the surf n’ turf buffet that the RBG Bar & Grill prepared.
Just the way sailors celebrate, New Year’s Eve turned into a night of musical fun as guests jammed with the High Intensity Band, and singer Ms. Lorraine Montaña who was also the night’s host. Everyone enjoyed the holiday and all-time favorite tunes, some of which were requested by the guests. They were then greeted with surprises as each one had the fair chance of bringing home merry treats from the hotel’s raffle, consisting of Christmas Cookies, wine, and food & drink gift certificates, and overnight staycations at Park Inn by Radisson Davao.
A wine toasting was led by Park Inn by Radisson Davao’s General Manager Ms. Emelyn Rosales who shared her New Year wishes to everyone. The countdown was participated in by the guests and hotel staff as they got their trumpets or “torotots” ready. Everyone greeted the New Year with the loudest cheer and music from the band as loved ones hugged and jumped for 2020.
It was truly a memorable cruise to the New Year at Park Inn by Radisson Davao last December 31, 2019. It was a vibrant evening with the buffet wave, party tides, and merry raffle treats that the guests will cherish and look for again ‘til the next New Year’s Eve Party!
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021