Four drug suspects were arrested in separate police operations on Wednesday and yesterday evening.
Maj. Michael S. Uyanguren, station commander of Sta. Ana Police Station, said that they received a reliable tip claiming that an alias Tabudlong and two others were allegedly selling illegal drugs in Barangay Leon Garcia, Agdao District.
They arrrested Eduardo Taburda, 29, a painter; Boyet Rebuazo Cuzo, 23, construction worker; and Aldron Barbon Libot, 20, construction worker in a buy-bust around 8:40 p.m. on Jan. 15. A sachet of suspected shabu was recovered from their possession.
“As a result of intense drug operation, circulation of illegal drugs within the area of Barangay Leon Garcia and its neighboring areas might hopefully minimize,” Uyanguren said.
On the other hand, Elian Moammar Abrau Saraka, 29, a resident of Dalisay, Agdao District was arrested in another buy-bust in Purok 12, Barangay 31-D at 12:30 a.m. yesterday.
The buy-bust operations were the result of the joint operation of the Sta. Ana Police Station and the Davao City Police Office-Drug Enforcement Unit.
Meanwhile, a man was arrested in an anti-illegal drug operation in Purok 5, Isla Verde, Barangay 23-C on Jan. 15.
The suspect was identified as Romano Abrantes Nuyad, 43, a resident of the area. Recovered from his possession was one sachet of suspected shabu. UM Interns/Roger Sumagang II, Jomark Elid, Gio Tanud-Tanud, and Yves Laurene Adrales
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- STATEMENT OF THE UNION OF PEOLES’ LAWYERS IN MINDANAO (UPLM)
- TAOSUG IN DOHA | Narrative clips on the 2013 Zamboanga Siege
- ROUGH CUTS | Stop calling probe invitees ‘resource persons’
- DOF | PH’s strong financial standing confirms DOF’s fiscal policies
- DTI-DavOr banners the youth in biz pitching tilt
- PSSCC deploys more staff to vaxx sites, swabbing centers
- InLife Good In Life Video and Photo Competition highlights inspiring Filipino values
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – SEPTEMBER 16, 2021
- Duterte transfers Philippine Crop Insurance Corp. to DOF