Marriage vows, always considered sacred and followed religiously by couples were renewed by Girlie Juson Piccio and Adam “Boy” Piccio on December 28, 2019. Solemn vows were said at the Assumption Parish Church along F. Torres St., attended by the family of Girlie and Boy, daughters Betsy, Daphne, Penny and Charity and their close friends and relatives.
Betsy, Penny and Daphne paid touching tribute to their parents, giving messages of love and best wishes for having given them the best education and teaching them lessons only parents can give their children. Grandchildren also performed dances for the guests and relatives at the reception held at the Ladislawa Garden Village Clubhouse.
Invited guests also came from Girlie’s and Boy’s favorite organizations which were the Amaranth, Soroptimists International of Davao and Girlie’s former workmates at the Philippine National Bank.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?