Marriage vows, always considered sacred and followed religiously by couples were renewed by Girlie Juson Piccio and Adam “Boy” Piccio on December 28, 2019. Solemn vows were said at the Assumption Parish Church along F. Torres St., attended by the family of Girlie and Boy, daughters Betsy, Daphne, Penny and Charity and their close friends and relatives.
Betsy, Penny and Daphne paid touching tribute to their parents, giving messages of love and best wishes for having given them the best education and teaching them lessons only parents can give their children. Grandchildren also performed dances for the guests and relatives at the reception held at the Ladislawa Garden Village Clubhouse.
Invited guests also came from Girlie’s and Boy’s favorite organizations which were the Amaranth, Soroptimists International of Davao and Girlie’s former workmates at the Philippine National Bank.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories