Marriage vows, always considered sacred and followed religiously by couples were renewed by Girlie Juson Piccio and Adam “Boy” Piccio on December 28, 2019. Solemn vows were said at the Assumption Parish Church along F. Torres St., attended by the family of Girlie and Boy, daughters Betsy, Daphne, Penny and Charity and their close friends and relatives.
Betsy, Penny and Daphne paid touching tribute to their parents, giving messages of love and best wishes for having given them the best education and teaching them lessons only parents can give their children. Grandchildren also performed dances for the guests and relatives at the reception held at the Ladislawa Garden Village Clubhouse.
Invited guests also came from Girlie’s and Boy’s favorite organizations which were the Amaranth, Soroptimists International of Davao and Girlie’s former workmates at the Philippine National Bank.
- ROUGH CUTS | Bongbong-Sara tandem? Signs are unmistakable
- DMCI Homes rolls out tech upgrades for Verdon Parc project
- Ford Philippines sustains solid retail performance With 57 percent growth
- Army, Royal Brunei Armed Forces sign TOR on defense cooperation
- EO 59 bans drinking in public places
- Davao City discontinues use of face shields onboard PUJs
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Army accepting applicants to fill quota for 1,050 officers
- PSC supports ASEAN plan to add more Olympic events in SEAG
- NCCA winds down IP month